Dear clients, employees, trade partners, friends, and fans,
As the situation around COVID-19 (the coronavirus) continues to evolve, I am reaching out to let you know that Munro Homes has been closely monitoring the situation, and to share some details about how our team is responding to support our clients, employees, trade partners, friends, and fans.
– I want to assure you that, now and always, the health and safety of our team members, our clients, our trade partners, and the communities where we live and work is the top priority for us.
– We’re closely following the guidance and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the World Health Organization, and other global and provincial health agencies.
– To keep our clients, visitors, and staff safe, we’re closing our show home in the Creeks to the public until further notice.
– We continue to offer private viewings of all of our homes. Simply contact us via munrohomes.com/contact and we’ll do our best to put together a private viewing for you.
– We’re postponing all non-urgent service calls to keep our clients and staff safe.
– We are still open for business, and you can easily reach us via phone, our website, email, Facebook, Messenger, and DM on Instagram.
On behalf of the entire Munro Homes team, we’re here for you. Thank you for your continued support as we work through these challenges together. You have my commitment that we will continue to monitor this situation closely and share ongoing updates as necessary.
President of Munro Homes